Jane Appell, Ph.D. has twenty years of exerience working with separating, divorced and remarried indivduals and families, including those embroiled in high conflict legal and post-divorce dynamics. She offers a variety of specialized services to assist clients and professionals working with conflicted child custody cases. These include the following:
- Parenting Coordination: Mediation/arbitration model to assist separated or divorced parents to communicate and resolve disputes.
- Child Custody Mediation: Work with parents to facilitate the development of a parenting plan.
- Divorce Coaching: Assistance in navigating the divorce process, on an individual basis or as part of a collaborative law team.
- Consultation: Consultation to attorneys, service professionals, and individuals regarding case management.
Click here for further information
- Expert Testimony: Court testimony regarding issues related to children and divorce. Expertise in parental alienation.
- Parent Education & Guidance: Consultation to parents to assist them to facilitate children’s post divorce adjustment.
- Step-parent Counseling: Assistance in adjusting to a new family and managing the complex dynamics of re-marriage, dealing with ex-spouses, and managing the complexities of parenting step-children.
- Reunification Therapy: Intervention to strengthen parent child bonds when children have been cut off from a parent.